WALK A DOG & BE A HERO
Individuals, groups & schools can join the K9 Kids Challenge!
The K9 Kids Challenge is a nation-wide physical activity movement! Everyone can get involved by pledging to get physically active and help dogs in their home and/or neighbourhood get the exercise they need.
Exercise makes for happier, healthier humans and dogs.
NEW: Head out for walks as a FAMILY or group and complete any of our K9 Kids SIDE CHALLENGES to improve self esteem, awareness, communication, and over all positive mental health together!
- REGISTER HERE - CREATE YOUR ON-LINE DONATION PAGE
- SPONSOR A DOG WALKER OR DOG WALKING TEAM
- JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP & SHARE WITH OTHERS
Download and Print the following tools (optional)
- K9 KIDS CHALLENGE HANDOUT FOR DOG OWNERS
- K9 KIDS CHALLENGE LOGO
- COMMUNITY WALK RALLY
- SIDE CHALLENGES for positive mental health and family connection - check out our K9 kids Facebook page!
- Raise $100 or more and we will mail you an awesome K9 Kids Prize Pack, including a certificate of participation and a T-shirt and a souvenir booklet of Love Your Pet Stamps! Additionally, you will be entered into a draw to bring a Motivate Canada ESTEEM Team athlete to your school.
- Schools are guaranteed an ESTEEM Team athlete presentation by raising $1000 as a team!
Get Active! Walk With Friends! Support Charity!