Motivate Canada's 2019 ViaYOUTH Summit will bring together up to 40 diverse Canadian youth between the ages of 18 and 26 in an exciting Summit format - empowering delegates to embark on a journey of personal and community transformation utilizing the power of sport and physical activity.
Application Deadline: Wednesday December 5, 2018
Note: Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so apply early!
2019 VIAYOUTH SUMMIT PROGRAM
Developed and led by a high-performance team of passionate youth leaders, the 2019 ViaYOUTH Summit program themes include:
- Discovering YOU - Because, it starts with YOU!
- Healthy YOU - Learn how other youth are achieving balance in order to successfully pursue their passion.
- Discovering YOUTH - Explore the unique (and ever-evolving) issues that are important to youth today and the assets available in YOUR community to create real change.
- Healthy YOUTH - Dream big! Collaborate with your peers on ways to make a positive difference to the well-being of youth and their communities through the power of sport, physical activity and beyond!
The 2019 ViaYOUTH Summit is also a celebration of the youth-led sector in Canada, bringing together other youth-led organizations engaged in community development through collaborative workshops and networking opportunities.
Youth will have the opportunity to convene with Industry on Wednesday January 23rd at the 2019 Sport for Life Canada Summit to dive deeper into themes of physical literacy, inclusive and quality sport, as well as Indigenous sport and communities.
Check out what your 2019 ViaYOUTH Summit Registration includes!
- All travel expenses* (within Canada)
- 3 Day Program: Sunday January 20th - Tuesday January 22nd;
- OPTIONAL: Delegates have the option to continue their week as delegates of the Sport for Life Canadian Summit starting Wednesday January 23rd (we will send you a link to register separately with a code when you register with us). Note that your registration with the ViaYOUTH Summit does not cover any additional nights of accommodation past Monday night, nor does it cover registration with the Sport for Life Summit, however we can support you in booking a room and registering if needed;
- 3 Nights Double Accommodation at Hilton Lac Leamy, Gatineau, QC (starting January 19th)
- Private rooms (subject to availability) for an additional $90 per night
- All Meals (Sunday to Tuesday);
- 2019 ViaYOUTH Summit swag;
- Social event (optional) on Saturday night for youth delegates
VIAYOUTH SUMMIT REGISTRATION FEE: $599 CAD**
*Travel arrangments subject to Motivate Canada travel policies
- Are you between the ages of 18 and 26 years old?
- Are you passionate about your community, sport, and physical activity?
- Are you interested in meeting and collaborating with other young people from diverse backgrounds?
- Would you love to contribute to a national youth-driven dialogue on helping our communities and youth thrive?
- Are you open to networking with inspiring leaders from the youth, sport and physical activity sector in Canada?
If this sounds like you, then the ViaYOUTH Summit needs you!
GET IN TOUCH!
Only 40 spots available - Click here to secure your registration today!
* Air Travel is arranged and managed by our partners at "Flight Centre" to ensure appropriate, efficient, well-coordinated, and safe travel. Registered delegates will be referred to our representatives as soon as their application is successful and the registration fee has been paid.
SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
Sport for Life Canadian Summit
The Sport for Life Canadian Summit brings together leaders who work to enhance the quality of sport and physical activity in Canada. Sport for Life recognizes that quality sport and physical literacy offer rich benefits to Canadian society through improved health, stronger communities, higher sporting achievement, and stronger national identity.
The 2019 Sport for Life Canadian Summit theme “Moving to Action” is about inspiring leaders to move a nation to action across sport, recreation, health and education from the community club through to international arenas. Through the beauty of collaborative efforts and unity, let’s spark the change that impacts the engagement for all those within the sport and physical activity systems.
ViaYOUTH Summit delegates are strongly encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to attend both events! Check out the website for more information http://sportforlifesummit.ca/
2019 ViaYOUTH Summit Partner: