Motivate Canada's inaugural ViaYOUTH Summit will bring together up to 50 diverse Canadian youth between the ages of 16 and 26 in an exciting new summit format - empowering delegates to embark on a journey of personal and community transformation utilizing the power of sport and physical activity.
2018 VIAYOUTH SUMMIT PROGRAM
Developed and led by a high-performance team of passionate youth leaders, the 2018 ViaYOUTH Summit program themes include:
- Discovering YOU - Because, it starts with YOU!
- Healthy YOU - Learn how other youth are achieving balance in order to successfully pursue their passion.
- Discovering YOUTH - Explore the unique (and ever-evolving) issues that are important to youth today and the assets available in YOUR community to create real change.
- Healthy YOUTH - Dream big! Collaborate with your peers on ways to make a positive difference to the well-being of youth and their communities through the power of sport, physical activity and beyond!
Youth will convene with industry on Wednesday January 24th at the 2018 Sport for Life Canada Summit to dive deeper into themes of physical literacy, inclusive and quality sport, as well as Indigenous sport and communities. Additionally, the youth delegation will prepare and present a digital "State of the Youth" address to offer the industry a unique perspective on sport from one of their key stakeholders.
Check out what your 2018 ViaYOUTH Summit Registration includes!
- 3 Day Program: Monday January 22nd - Wednesday January 24th;
- 1 day conference registration at the Sport for Life Canadian Summit on Wednesday January 24;
- 3 Nights Double Accommodation at Hilton Lac Leamy, Gatineau, QB - Sunday January 21st - Wednesday January 24th;
- All Meals (Monday - Wednesday);
- Inaugural ViaYOUTH Summit swag;
- Social event on Sunday night for youth delegates
- Are you between the ages of 16 and 26 years old?
- Are you passionate about your community, sport, and physical activity?
- Are you interested in meeting and collaborating with other young people from diverse backgrounds?
- Would you love to contribute to a national youth-driven dialogue on helping our communities and youth thrive?
- Are you open to networking with inspiring leaders from the sport and physical activity sector in Canada?
If this sounds like you, then the ViaYOUTH Summit needs you!
GET IN TOUCH!
Only 50 spots available - Click here to secure your registration today!
2018 ViaYOUTH Summit Partners: