On Monday, Oct. 22nd, 60 guests including ACTIVATORS, GEN7 Messengers, current and former ESTEEM Team athletes, Motivate Canada youth ambassadors, partners, supporters and friends gathered at the Rogers Centre in Toronto for a celebration of Motivate Canada's past, present and future. Motivate Canada would like to extend sincerest thanks to all those who joined us for this celebration and in particular we would like to recognize our incredible guest speakers; Chris Wilson
- founder of Motivate Canada and the ESTEEM Team, Mary Spencer
- Canadian Olympic Boxer and GEN7 Messenger, Colleen Ogilvie
- ESTEEM Team athlete, Ena Ujic
- ACTIVATOR and Youth Ambassador, Brian Nugent
- ESTEEM Team and Ian Bird
- former President of Motivate Canada Board of Directors. Check out Motivate Canada's Facebook Page
for some great photos of the event. Stay tuned for other possible Motivate Canada gatherings in an area near you!