K9 Kids Challenge
WALK A DOG & BE A HERO
Individuals, groups & schools can join the K9 Kids Challenge!
The K9 Kids Challenge is a nation-wide physical activity movement! Everyone can get involved by pledging to get physically active and help dogs in their home and/or neighbourhood get the exercise they need.
Exercise makes for happier, healthier humans and dogs.
NEW: Head out for walks as a FAMILY or group and complete any of our K9 Kids SIDE CHALLENGES to improve self esteem, awareness, communication, and over all positive mental health together!
- REGISTER HERE - CREATE YOUR ON-LINE DONATION PAGE
- SPONSOR A DOG WALKER OR DOG WALKING TEAM
- JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP & SHARE WITH OTHERS
- Raise $100 or more and we will mail you an awesome K9 Kids Prize Pack, including a certificate of participation and a T-shirt and a souvenir booklet of Love Your Pet Stamps! Additionally, you will be entered into a draw to bring a Motivate Canada ESTEEM Team athlete to your school.
- Schools are guaranteed an ESTEEM Team athlete presentation by raising $1000 as a team!
Get Active! Walk With Friends! Support Charity!
We've changed things up...
The page you are looking for has either been removed from the site, or the source link is incorrect.
You can use the search feature on the site to look for similar pages.